The annual Stratford Swan Parade takes place on Sunday, and there’s a full weekend of activities planned for you.
The fun begins on Instagram where Stratford Tourism has been posting images of the swans.
There are performances by the award winning Puppetmongers at the Stratford City Hall auditorium.
Horse drawn carriage rides are available and you’ll discover plenty of other attractions to keep the whole family delighted.
Here’s a quick look at some of the highlights, be sure to check the full schedule at Stratford Tourism.
- 11:00am and 1:00pm: Guided Nature Walk – departing from the William Allman Arena, 15 Morenz Drive.
- Noon – 3:30pm: “Canada’s Most Eccentric Juggler,” Kobbler Jay, performs at Memorial Gardens, Ontario Street at Downie Street.
- 2:00pm and 7:00pm: “Foolish Tales for Foolish Times” with Puppetmongers – Stratford City Hall Auditorium, 1 Wellington Street.
- 10:00am am – 1:00pm: Children’s Crafts and Fun at the Festival Theatre Lobby.
- Noon – 3:00pm: Street Party – Free family fun, food trucks, charity BBQ, pop-up stalls and street performers.
- 1:45pm-2:15pm: Stratford Police Pipes and Drums / Swan Release Parade, Morenz Drive / Lakeside Drive.
Carriage Rides and street performers run both days from 12:00pm to 3:30pm at the Memorial Gardens, Ontario Street at Downie.
Parking is available in the Stratford Festival parking lot and east along Lakeside Drive. Accessible parking is available in the Tom Patterson lot by entering at Water Street and Morenz Drive where a volunteer will direct you.
While you are in town don’t miss the new Justin Bieber exhibit at the Stratford Perth Museum. Visitors from across the globe have been making the pilgrimage to the mecca of Bieber memorabilia.
Check the full schedule of Swan Weekend events at Stratford Tourism.