The Stratford Festival has teamed up with Travel Zoo to offer you great deal on tickets.
I just got a pair of excellent tickets to see Lucy Peacock, Geraint Wyn Davies and Mike Shara in Noël Coward’s “Private lives” for a grand total of $88.14! That includes all taxes and fees. Lower priced seats are available.
Here’s the new Travel Zoo Stratford Promo Code
Get tickets for just $29 on select performances that run through June 23.
Choose from the following tickets:
Bravo seats … $29 (reg. $41)
B Level seats … $39 (reg. $75)
A Level seats … $59 (reg. $104)
For the following shows from May 27 – June 23:
- “Othello:” With its themes of doomed love, jealousy, pride and deceit, this Shakespearean tragedy remains relevant more than four centuries after it was written.
- “The Neverending Story:” A family-friendly production of the German fantasy novel, it tells the story of a young boy escaping loneliness and bullying through imagination.
- “Private Lives:” A “drama about champagne-fuelled hedonists” (The Independent) and considered to be playwright Noel Coward’s greatest success.
- “The Merry Wives of Windsor:” A production of Shakespeare’s comedy that travels from the Elizabethan era to the 1950s and features the buffoonish Falstaff as a would-be seducer of married women.
- “Little Shop of Horrors:” This show (based on the 1960s film) is a “loving lampoon of the cheesiest kind of sci-fi/horror flick” (The Washington Post).
- “Billy Elliot the Musical:” With music by Elton John, this award-winning musical that tells the story of the ballet-loving son of a coal miner has been re-imagined for Stratford.
You can also snag discounted tickets to “Henry VIII,” “Mother’s Daughter” and “Nathan the Wise,” but there is limited availability remaining at these prices.
Note: There are no additional fees.
* To purchase this deal, online registration is required. Restrictions may apply. Offer is based on availability and is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts, or on previously purchased tickets. No cash value. 13% HST per ticket applies. Delivery fees may apply. All sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
1) Log in or create an account, and enter promo code TZOO.
2) Select a show, and click “Buy Now” next to a valid performance.
3) Select “Travelzoo Discount” as the price type.
4) Use the interactive map to select your seats, and click “Continue.”
5) Choose any additional items for your selected performance, then click “Continue.”
6) Review your order and click “Checkout.”
7) Select a delivery method and enter your billing information to complete your purchase.
Don’t Miss My Podcast with Mike Shara.
Recorded last year at The Bruce Hotel