Our Business is Growing!
We are seeking a content manager to assist in publishing content on our blog and podcast. Some of your time will also be spent on digital marketing campaigns.
- Strong project management, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Genuine curiosity about the theatre scene in Toronto and Southwestern Ontario.
- Proven editorial judgment.
- Excellent research, writing and copy-editing skills for blog posts and social media.
- Design skills to create graphics in Canva.
- An understanding of digital marketing strategy.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to align creative processes with broader business goals.
- Confidence with Google Drive, WordPress, Mailchimp and Canva is essential. Experience with Later, Hootsuite, Asana, Monday, Trello or similar tools is also helpful but not essential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking notes at meetings, creating action items and following through to be sure expectations are met.
- Planning strategy and content calendars.
- Formatting and repurposing content for a variety of social media platforms.
- Gathering news stories from various sources and assessing what is most important or exciting for an audience of theatregoers and travellers.
- Writing questions for interviews with creative people.
- Writing and formating our Mailchimp newsletter.
- Ensuring deadlines and style guide requirements are met.
- Managing the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication.
Start and End Date:
April 17 – June 17
$17.00 an hour.
Work is remote.
You will be required to participate in morning calls twice a week for the duration of the contract.
You’ll need to be available between 10:30am and noon for two days a week.
Keith Tomasek and Company publish a theatre website with over 2 million pageviews and “The Performers Podcast,” which received the “Best Cultural Series” award at the 2018 Canadian Podcasting awards.
We also provide marketing services, specializing in destination marketing and arts marketing. Clients include Crow’s Theatre, Drayton Entertainment, Ross Petty Productions and the American Association of Community Theatre, The City Of Markham (Destination Markham) and Vaughn (Tourism Vaughn).
Please apply through this Google Form: https://forms.gle/5qXBni9x3HFGkj7y8
What did you think?
You May Also Like